Share

Parliament approves government’s 40 trillion shilling budget

Parliament has passed the 2019/2020 financial year budgetary estimates amounting to 40.4 trillion shillings.

Almost 75.5 percent of the budget will be locally financed, while the remaining 24.5% will be funded through external resources.

#NTVNews

Subscribe to Our Channel
For more news visit http://www.ntv.co.ug
Follow us on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/ntvuganda
Like our Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/NTVUganda

Leave a Comment